Until January 15, it’s Guignolée Dr Julien season
National Bank joins Fondation Dr Julien to help us build a caring, protective circle around all our children.
National Bank employees are invited to create their own fundraiser online in a few easy steps. On your own or in a team, create and share your page to your own circle.
Fundraising online is simple:
- Open and customize your personal page
- Set yourself a goal
- Tell the people you know about your fundraising initiative
- Share your page and let us take care of managing the donations
What kind of fundraising can you do?
- Take on challenges
- Get moving for the cause
- Organize an event
- Put your talents to good use
- Or simply ask the people around you to donate
Are you a group interested in fundraising?
- Create a team
- Invite your friends to join
December 12, 2 p.m., watch the Guignolée Dr Julien Webothon presented by National Bank on Facebook Live or YouTube Live. Hosted by Christian Bégin and Dr. Julien himself, this unique french-speaking event will feature testimonials, interviews and performances by guest artists. The show will be available to replay until January 15, 2021.